Group of Seven Cottages
Breathtaking views, crown land and serenity.
Here on majestic Baptiste Lake, just seven cottages are spread along the natural shoreline, each with breathtaking views.
Inspired by those renowned Canadian artists who captured the natural beauty of the area on canvas, the Group of Seven Cottages is a truly unique lakefront cottage community. It offers real cottages and real privacy in a natural setting but with all of the advantages of Chandler Point’s shared cottage ownership.
With spacious 3 & 4 bedroom models, open concept interiors and a spectacular natural setting, the Group of Seven Cottages is one of Chandler Point’s most sought after cottage communities!
- Spacious 3 & 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8-10)
- 2-3 bathrooms
- Open concept ground floor
- Rustic wood exterior topped with 40-year fiberglass architectural roof shingles
- Large screened-in porch
- Covered porch overlooking the lake
- Propane-fired, stone-faced fireplace
- Hardwood floors and pine walls in the living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with four GE appliances and painted cabinets
- Basement storage
- Custom-designed cottage furniture throughout, including Muskoka chairs and tables for porches
- 2 flat screen TV’s and satellite dish
- Environmentally friendly front-loading washer and dryer
- Fresh linens and towels ready on your arrival
- Outdoor BBQ
Property & Amenities
- 12.5 private, wooded acres
- 1,000 feet of natural shoreline
- Magnificent lake views
- Main dock and kayak/canoe dock
- Swim raft
- Off leash dog area
- Canoes, kayaks and a paddle boat
- Campfire site
- Lakefront and wooded trails
- Bikes and storage
The Lake and Regional Attractions
Baptiste Lake is located in the Hasting Highlands, just 2.5 hours northeast of Toronto – a vast region known for its captivating scenery and natural beauty with towering forests, rocky granite outcrops and pristine lakes.
Baptiste Lake is a large lake with 62 kms of shoreline, and part of a three-lake chain that offers great boating and fishing. But what really makes the lake such a rare jewel is the fact that over half of the shoreline is crown land, offering not only picture perfect views but miles of unspoiled terrain to explore in your kayak or canoe.
Looking for adventure beyond the lake? The Bancroft area offers an array of outdoor activities including three golf courses, horseback riding, adventure tours and summer theatre. In winter, an impressive network of world-class snowmobile and cross-country ski trails are nearby or you can take advantage of the abundance of crown land for some “first tracks” snowshoeing.
When it’s time to stock up on groceries, the town of Bancroft itself is just 20 minutes away with a wide choice of restaurants, shops and services, including the local hospital.