Chandler Point Cottage Community
Our most intimate cottage community with a beautiful sand beach.
Chandler Point is a spectacular property with an outstanding sand beach, mature trees and picture perfect views of the lake. Located about 2.5 hours from Toronto this is a very intimate cottage community with only 6 cottages and is truly one of a kind. The village of Haliburton is only minutes away by car or you can boat into the town docks, offering a full array of services and shops to make your cottage a true four-season destination.
All of our 4-season Haliburton cottages feature:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths – sleeps 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 appliances
- Covered porch overlooking the lake
- Custom-designed furniture
- Gas fireplace
- Laundry room with a full sized washer and dryer
- Satellite TV
- Premium pine exterior
Property & Amenities
- Western exposure – great sunsets
- 7 private and forested acres
- 800 feet of both sandy and rocky shoreline on Kashagawigamog Lake (part of a five-lake chain)
- Sand beach in a pretty private cove with southwest exposure
- Boat Dock
- Canoes and Kayaks
- Playing field
- Campfire site on a magnificent treed point
The Lake and Regional Attractions
Chandler Point is located on Lake Kashagawigamog in the heart of the Haliburton Highlands. Just 2 hours north of Toronto, the Haliburton Highlands is a vast region of more than 600 pristine lakes, rolling hills and beautiful mature forests. Kashagawigamog is the central lake in a five-lake chain and is long and winding in layout. While most of the shoreline is populated by cottages, which are largely hidden from view by the forest of deciduous and conifer trees that grow right to the water’s edge.
Here you’ll find all the resources to make any holiday memorable, from quaint villages filled with charming shops to live theatre and artistic events to bring out the culture in you.