Tory’s Landing is our closest property to the GTA (90 minutes) and offers great fishing and boating.
One glance at the Tory’s Landing site and you’ll see why it has been a natural recreation site for nearly 125 years. Eighteen spacious cottages are spread along 1,900 feet of shoreline on Sparrow Lake, located just 90 minutes north of Toronto. Tory’s Landing is really easy to get to. But once you get there you may not want to leave because there is so much to do including swimming, boating, fishing, tennis, volleyball and walking Tory’s Landing lakefront and back trails.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (sleeps eight)
- Screened-in porch
- Gas fireplace
- Pine-trim, and wainscoting in the living and dining areas
- Covered porch over-looking the lake
- Basements for storage
- Custom-designed pine furniture throughout
- Muskoka chairs and tables for porches
- Fully equipped kitchen with four appliances and pine cabinets
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Linens and towels
- Satellite TV
- Pine exteriors and 25-year roof shingles
- Superior insulation for four-season use
Property & Amenities
- 42 private acres
- 1900 feet of shoreline on Sparrow Lake
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Great boating – connected to the Trent Severn waterway
- Cedar boat docks – bring your boat
- Great fishing
- Tennis court
- Beach volleyball court
- Playing field
- Hiking trails
- Two lakeside decks
- 3 campfire sites
- Skating rink – winter
The Lake and Regional Attractions
While Northern Ontario offers an abundance of natural lakes, few can rival the beauty of Sparrow Lake. Bordering the southern rim of the Canadian Shield between Muskoka and Simcoe County, Sparrow Lake offers a perfect combination of size and privacy. Big enough for boating and exploring, but small enough to avoid overcrowding, it’s ideal for swimming, boating and all water sports. As an added bonus, Sparrow Lake is connected to the world famous Trent-Severn waterway making it a boater’s paradise.
Sparrow Lake is located at the south end of Muskoka making it a short 90-minute drive from Toronto via highway 400. The Muskoka region is a world-class 4 seasons playground. It offers numerous championship golf courses, Nordic and downhill skiing, dining, live theatre and snowmobiling. Whatever the season there is always something to do in Muskoka.